Palm Holdings & The Edinburgh Collection selects HotelREZ as Global Distribution Partner
The portfolio consists of the following properties: –
- Edinburgh’s oldest hotel, the Old Waverley with 88 rooms, on Princes Street in the heart of the City.
- The luxurious 59 bedrooms Holyrood Aparthotel, just off The Royal Mile, in Edinburgh’s Old Town
- The 195 rooms contemporary Haymarket Hub Hotel at the West End of Edinburgh just opposite Haymarket Staion
- The award winning, sumptuous Princes Street Suites which consists of 37 modern apartments and bedrooms, with a roof terrace offering panoramic views of the Edinburgh skyline
- The Waterloo Hub Hotel & Suites, a modern 3 star property, with 162 rooms and suites, just minutes from the SouthBank and Waterloo station.
The collection of hotels is managed by Palm Holdings, who are leaders in hotel management development initiatives, and act as the marketing umbrella for several family owned hotel businesses. The strategic partnership with HotelREZ will enable the portfolio, to increase their awareness and revenue from the Global Distribution System (GDS) driving incremental income to them from HotelREZ worldwide partnerships
Ricky Kapoor, Managing Director at Palm Holdings commented:-
“Palm Holdings & The Edinburgh Collection are delighted to have selected HotelREZ for their agency distribution requirements. As a result of the pandemic, the booking landscape is ever changing and we need to ensure we are working with the best company to capture more business from the corporate and leisure markets generated via the worldwide GDS agency market”
Mark Lewis, CEO, HotelREZ, commented:-
”I have known the famous Old Waverley in Edinburgh for many years and enjoyed numerous stays at this beautiful and historic hotel. Ricky Kapoor is a well-respected industry colleague and the chance to work with him and this prestigious management company and group is a true honour. HotelREZ is delighted to have been selected as the partner of choice and look forward to developing this brand through best in class marketing and demand generation backed technology”
HotelREZ Hotels & Resorts was founded in 2004 by Mark Lewis, an experienced hospitality industry professional and entrepreneur. Over the course of over a decade, the company has grown to be one of the leading hotel representation companies dedicated to marketing and connecting independent properties with bookers worldwide. HotelREZ now provides distribution, revenue, sales consultancy and marketing services and support to more than 1,500 hotels, apartments and hotel groups in over 100 countries including private label GDS chain code solutions. HotelREZ Hotels & Resorts is a SAAS company.
HotelREZ manages the brand Best Loved Hotels, a collection of unique global individual properties, with a dedicated GDS Programme, together with a Website, aimed at the high-end leisure agency and traveller. HotelREZ also incorporates the global World Rainbow Hotels, the world’s only GDS enabled LGBTQ global hotel consortia representing some 1200 hotels in 230 destinations across the globe.